SC LEVEL 1 COMPETITION is promoted and held by a State Chairman or a qualified promoter that has been approved by the State Chair and SC. home office.
This competition shall be promoted and held by State Chairman or a qualified promoter that has been approved by the State Chair and SC home office. This type competition is recommended for any special competitions, ie. charity events, team competitions, etc.
- The sanctioning fee for a Level I Competition is $150.00 payable prior to competition sanctioning. All required sanctioning forms and payment must be submitted to the SC. home office at least 60 days prior to the competition date.
- The top athlete (1st Place finisher) in each open weight class or division that is offered at the competition will receive a qualificatoin letter to the SC National Championships.
- A Level I Competition does not have a minimum or maximum total number of competitors required. At no time will a Level I Competition be upgraded to a Level II Competition, because a Level II Competition has special sanctioning requirements.
- Each weight class offered in any division shall have a minimum of 5 competitors competing. If there are less than 5 competitors in a weight class then it shall be combined with another appropriate weight class to ensure a National qualifying spot.
- Competition events and weights are at the discretion of the promoter.
- Expense money or supplements can be awarded.
L1 Snc Fee - STRONGMAN Level 1 Contest Sanction Fee
Please allow up to six weeks for processing